Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank You Raiders C-130 flight crew!

The crew introducing themselves to the cadets.

A member of the flight crew and the tour guide for the cadets prepare for a race to put on exposure suits.

The tour guide getting a head start.

The race really gets going once the flight crew member gets started.

The flight member pulls ahead then wins!

The flight crew members show the cadets a parachute.

 
Thank you Raiders!



“I am definitely thinking that I want to fly one now!” –Will Bond


“It’s definitely something I’m interested in learning more about for a career, it was great!”-Nichelle Veatch

“I wanted to press all of the buttons!”-Ashlyn Winogradov

“I think the C-130’s were really cool!”-Kenneth Adelsperger

“The C-130 got me a little more interested in doing mechanical things like all the crew chiefs and the mechanics do on the ships!” –Wigler Tulmau

“I want to learn more about how they conduct their cargo operations.” –Ryan Comer



No comments:

Post a Comment